The University of Queensland in Australia is presenting an amazing opportunity for Chinese students through its Business Scholarship. The award is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of the grant is to encourage and support a Chinese student who is going to enrol or currently enrolled in a degree programme at the UQ Business School.
Nice offer for Chinese students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Queensland University, founded in 1909, is the fifth oldest university for public study in Australia. In order to enjoy the best desirable study experience, it provides extensive counselling assistance and orientation educational programs.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a progressive focus on excellence in teaching and offers additional national learning awards to scholars. Aspirants may gain practical experience in the corporation through internships and courses all along with their studies at UQ.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Honours/Postgraduate Degree
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate, honours, or postgraduate degree in business and economics at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must hold Chinese citizenship;
- Have made a full-time program in the required field at the university;
- Achieving a GPA of at least 4 in the first semester;
- Have to show academic achievement and demonstrated financial need and any other evidence which may be deemed relevant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate, honours, or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The UQ Business School will grant the award amount of $1000 to outstanding and talented Chinese students in Australia.