To support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students wishing to commence full-time study in Australia, the University of New South Wales has established the Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023.
International undergraduate or graduate students from India are eligible to take this scholarship by making an admission application to get admitted at UNSW. The selection criterion is based on academic excellence. Students that have received an offer letter will be considered for this $10,000 scholarship.
Wonderful opportunity to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It hosts global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow. The students at UNSW are taught in small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on 1st January 2022 and close on 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of choice offered at UNSW can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India before commencing study at UNSW for Undergraduate applicants. Postgraduate applicants may have a prior residence in Australia; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program
- Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 2, 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal. No separate application is required. All applicants from India will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to enter at UNSW.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
The winning applicants will be provided $10,000 per annum a stipend for the minimum duration of the applied programme at UNSW.