In order to cover study expenses, the University of Queensland is providing a golden opportunity through its PhD international awards in Antiviral Coating Materials for the academic session 2020/21. Interested students can apply for this funding programme.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support talent candidates in Australia. This opportunity is available for both domestic and international students at the University of Queensland.
An admirable opportunity that will help students by providing financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, with 4000 courses available at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and it is an international higher education university in Australia. The University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At QU, students will be part of a dynamic and diverse community of students who live their entire university life. In order to keep them on track for academic achievement, candidates can gain excellent instruction, versatility, and facilities here.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Antiviral coating materials.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Candidates must satisfy the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at the University of Queensland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants must take admission at the University. After taking admittance, you also have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the University.
Students will receive $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for highly motivated students at the University of Queensland in Australia for the session 2021/2022.