A good education is extremely for everyone to grow and succeed in life. Keeping this in mind, James Cook University is offering the College Pathways International Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
College Pathways International Scholarships provides a 25% reduction in tuition fees at the James Cook University to support international students financially. Interesting students who want to pursue a diploma degree can apply for this programme.
As Queensland’s second-oldest University, James Cook University offers foreign students undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a public university based in Australia’s North Queensland.
Why study at James Cook University? JCU is an institution of science and innovation. It provides international students with undergraduate and postgraduate courses. JCU evolves graduates who have the knowledge, skills and experience to obtain and thrive in a global workforce.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma degree programme in Diploma of Engineering, Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway), Diploma of Science, and Diploma of Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have previous year degree for enrolling in a diploma degree programme at the James Cook University.
- Note: JCU College Pathway Scholarships do not apply to JCU College’s English for Academic Purposes subject or courses delivered as ELICOS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission to a Diploma Degree programme at the University. There is no need for the separate application. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship offer with their course offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to participate, you need to submit a passport or visa, copy of your academic record from any other academic institution, curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements in order to study at James Cook University.
- Language Requirement: University’s programs are in the English Language; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
The James Cook University will provide an award of a 25% reduction in tuition fees for all the eligible international students.