The Glasgow Caledonian University offers Don McCarthy fully funded scholarships for international students for the academic year 2019. Scholarships are available for fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2019.
The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
- Applications Deadline: December 7, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The Dr Don McCarthy scholarship is open to candidates applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2019. Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
- Scholarship Award: Up to Full Fee scholarship, providing vital support towards course fees
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU and be at conditional or unconditional offer stage before applying or the application will be rejected
- You must be able to cover your living costs in line with the UKVI requirments when applying for a Visa
- All awards are non-transferable to any other programme or academic session if you are awarded the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5.
How to Apply: You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.