Do you wish to gain higher education in fiction writing at a reputable institution in the UK? Well, you have a chance to transform your dream into reality with the help of this MATV Fiction Writing Scholarship. The programme is organized by Glasgow Caledonian University.
With various exciting awards, this is a very prestigious funding scheme established to support those applicants applying for a place on MA in Television Fiction writing programme at the university.
From full-tuition fee to mentoring, this application has extremely amazing perks.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University was formed in 1875 when two leading schools namely Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery was merged. With approximately 20,000 students from 100 countries, it is the biggest institution of its kind in the UK.
Why would you like to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? The institution is globally known for its world-class infrastructure and amenities. It has always been committed to providing an excellent student experience. Its campuses are modern and offer a safe and vibrant learning environment. It has established a good connection with some of the best associations.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 15 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £9,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Television Fiction Writing programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from the UK and EU
- Must have applied for a place on MA in Television Fiction Writing programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have been admitted to an approved programme at the university will be eligible to apply for this application . The application for this funding scheme can be made through the university‡s online system.
- Supporting Documents: The application must include the following documents:
- References in support of your application
- Financial documents supporting your Economic Need section
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree program in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualifications:
- INTO Glasgow Caledonian University English language programme
- Academic IELTS
- TOEFL Internet-based test
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE).
All the eligible candidates will cover £9,000 towards tuition fees will be awarded to excellent applicants who show particular motivation and talent.