The University of Bath has brought an amazing MSc Economics for Business Intelligence and Systems Scholarship scheme for students undertaking the master’s programme in the UK.
This funding opportunity is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver towards the cost of tuition fees.
The University of Bath is counted as one of the top ten higher education institutions in the UK. It holds a good reputation for excellence in both research and education. Every year, the university attracts thousands of passionate learners from around the world to study here.
Is the University of Bath a good place to study? The teaching of the University of Bath is of the highest quality for which it has been honoured with the Gold award in the Teaching Excellence Framework. The institution is praised for its well-developed courses, facilities, and amenities. Here, you can witness an amazing university experience and student support.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £12,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in economics for business intelligence and systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be home and international students
- Must hold an offer to study MSc Economics for Business Intelligence and Systems starting in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, then you can apply for this program by using an application tracker.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates interested in this program should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above.
- Language Requirement: Receipts of the programme must provide one of the following as proof of their proficiency:
- IELTS: 7.0 overall with no less than 6.5 in all components
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 69 with no less than 62 in any element
- TOEFL IBT: 100 overall with a minimum 24 in all 4 components.
All the international applicants will get to win the award of £15,000. On the other hand, candidates who are from home and EU will be granted the award of £60,000. This award will be offered as a tuition fee waiver.