Drexel University is now supporting and encouraging talented international students entering in its one of study programmes through its Westphal Portfolio Scholarship.
This scholarship is open for both incoming first-year and transfer students and will be granted based on outstanding creative work in the art portfolio that applicants will submit for review with their application.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their educational expenses.
User Review( votes)
Drexel University is one of the best higher education institutions in the USA known for its highest level of research activities. It was formerly recognized as the Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry. It was renamed as the Drexel Institute of Technology in 1936.
Why study at Drexel University? The university is made of 15 schools and colleges offering a wide range of degree programs that cover various study areas. It prepares students for the world outside the classroom and helps them achieve their goals.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Drexel University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be home or international student
- Must be incoming first-year or transfer students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application during the review of their application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to send the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in an undergraduate degree programme, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams to demonstrate English language proficiency.
This support will provide to all successful students with the education fund so that they can earn higher education at the university without worrying about the cost.