If you want to study in Australia, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for Professor Bryan Emmerson Medical Scholarships at the University of Queensland.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support students who want to undertake the postgraduate degree programme for the year 2020.
Great opportunity for students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is founded in 1909 by the state parliament and it is classed as one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
Why choose the University of Queensland for study? UQ is ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine and life sciences in Australia. UQ’s mining engineering is ranked fifth and sport science is ranked second in the world.
Application Deadline: August 27, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Medicine
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: At least $9,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: An applicant is eligible for the scholarship if the applicant –
- Can demonstrate financial need
- Submits an application to the Dean, by the closing date for applications
- Is enrolled full-time in year one of the Doctor of Medicine at the University of Queensland;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this opportunity, then you must take admission to the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs for any non-UQ studies and a copy of your passport or national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have English Language Proficiency [overall IELTS of 6.5 and 6.0 in all sub-bands or equivalent].
Benefits: The University of Queensland will provide at least $9,000 for students to complete their PhD degree in the UK.