Applications are open for General programs to pursue an undergraduate degree for the academic session of 2021-2022.
These opportunities are available on the basis of academic excellence and competition. The aim of The grants is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
A valuable study program for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The University of Oregon is a public flagship research university in Eugene. It is organized into five colleges and seven professional schools and a graduate school.
- Application Deadline: January 15.
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: Awards vary between $1000 – $3000. This scholarship is awarded for one year only.
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a 3.50 cumulative GPA for undergraduate and graduate students; 3.25 cumulative GPA for law students.
How to Apply: Incoming freshmen are automatically considered for General programs by completing the undergraduate admission application by January 15.
New Post-Baccalaureate Applicants, New Graduate Applicants and New Law Applicants must complete the following to receive full review:
- Apply for admission to the University of Oregon by February 1.
- Submit the online General University application by February 15.
- Request that an instructor or professor submit your online letter of reference by February 15.
- Submit your official transcripts to the Office of Admissions by February 15. (You must provide transcripts to the Office of Admissions even if you have already supplied them to your academic department)