Grab this opportunity to study in Canada by applying for the Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Award offered by Ryerson University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available to students who want to enroll in any post-secondary programme at the Faculty of Science at Ryerson. International students will receive $2,000 for the applied programme.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Ryerson University is a public research university in Ontario, Canada, ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and hold an academic mission to provide a balance between theory and application and that prepare student for careers in professional and quasi-professional fields. It strives for the advancement of applied knowledge and research.
Why choose to study at Ryerson University? Ryerson University is an institute of applied education. It is recognized for the excellence of its teaching, the relevance of its curriculum, and the success of its students. Ryerson also provides quality scholarship opportunities to aspirants and is strongly committed to accessibility and lifelong learning. It is also highly involved in creating a broader community. It is one of the leading universities in Canada and the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ryerson University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Post Secondary
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Courses and subjects under the Faculty of Science are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an existent students of Ryerson in a post-secondary programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to Ryerson via OUAC or create a Ryerson Online Identity and complete the application process. They must be signed up on AwardSpring with their university login credentials and apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements such as auditions, portfolios, interviews for certain programs.
- Personal documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have completed all 12 years of schooling to be accepted in a post-secondary programme at Ryerson.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 82+
- PTE Academic – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 115
- Cambridge Assessment English – 180 and above on C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency
Ryerson University will provide $2,000 to 2 selected international students towards pursuing a post-secondary study at the university.