Are you wishing to enhance your knowledge and jumpstart your career in the USA? Here, Gemological Institute of America is offering International Distance Education Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) is a non-profit institute for gemology and jewelry arts research and education located in Carlsbad, California, established in 1931. The mission of GIA is to protect all gemstone buyers and sellers by setting and maintaining the criteria used for assessing gemstone quality.
Why study at the Gemological Institute of America? The Institute research, gem identification and diamond grading services, and a variety of educational programmes. Through its world-renowned library and subject-matter experts, GIA acts as a jewelry and jewelry resource for commercial, public and global media outlets.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Gemological Institute of America
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic achievement.
- Must not be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission into a graduate degree coursework at the university. After that, applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Gemological Institute of America will provide various awards to eligible international students in the USA.