Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for International merit awards at Nottingham Trent University in the United Kingdom.
Nottingham Trent University, with its stunning buildings and the most modern facilities, is the best place for all students to dream big and reach enormous potentials. The merger of several renowned colleges founded in 1843.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? University intends to make it possible in its lives and careers for all its students to have more knowledge and skills. You will learn from industry leaders at the cutting-edge of your career.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, applicants have to fill the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to an undergraduate degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
Nottingham Trent University will provide an award of £3,000 to the eligible international students who want to study in the UK.