To reward students’ ability and talent in the United States, Arkansas State University is offering International Freshman Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Arkansas State University (A-State or ASU) is a university of public research in Jonesboro, Arkansas. It is the Arkansas State University System’s flagship campus and the second-largest university in Arkansas. The university was founded in 1909.
Why study at Arkansas State University? Arkansas State University is the catalyst for growth in the state, the Delta, and the Mid-South region. Its mission to educate leaders, enhance intellectual development and enrich lives
Application Deadline: March 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Arkansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Must be enrolled as first-year students undergraduate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Arkansas State University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Arkansas State University will provide an award of $3,000 per year to the students who want to study in the USA.