Garden International School is delighted to offer Secondary School Scholarships for Year 7 to Year 9 (so students aged between 11 years to 13 years old).
These are available for Malaysian holders who can develop their talent and effectively contribute at a high level as part of the school community.
Marvelous Scholarships at GIS Secondary School.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the programs is to encourage and motivate learners to strive for excellence and to ensure pupils deserving of an outstanding education are not constrained by financial considerations.
Why at Garden International School- The school is a private, co-educational international school in, Malaysia. Garden International School is one of the oldest & most prestigious private schools in Malaysia.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- These are available for Malaysian (Malaysian passport holders) currently attending public or private/international schools.
- Each holder is eligible to receive no more than one type of award per academic year. It is anticipated that the program will be renewed each year until the pupil’s graduates from Year 13, subject to excellent academic performance and continued contribution to academics or a co-curricular area at an extremely high level.
- These are awarded in the fields offered by the school
- Existing GIS candidates are not eligible for these grants.
- Malaysian applicants are eligible for the grant.
Applicants should have exemplary academic and/or co-curricular achievements to date, a commitment to helping others highly developed collaborative skills and a capacity for abstract levels of thinking and reasoning.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants can apply via email or post. Send your completed application form, personal statement and supporting documents via email to scholarship-at-gardenschool.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Application form, Birth Certificate, and Passport, Personal Statement, write a Personal Statement, Certificates, A copy of the most recent school report and UPSR certificate, Other certificates, Teacher’s Recommendation, Reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The Awards will represent a significant reduction in school tuition fees. Successful candidates will also benefit from the Application Fee (RM1,300) and Registration Fee (RM20,000) being waived.
Application Deadline: Closed