In partnership with the National Research Foundation of Korea, the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis is pleased to announce the Korea Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fellowship will be awarded to students who wish to undertake a postdoctoral research programme at IIASA. The candidates can avail the fellowship if they are Korean citizens.
Nice chance for students in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis is an independent international research institute ranked second place in the International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG) Climate Think Tank Ranking 2016 to recognize the excellence of the leading institutions addressing climate change.
Why choose to study at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis? The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis research is independent and completely unconstrained by political or national self-interest. The students are given full support by the institute in terms of accommodation. The housing department can help to find adequate accommodation as well. It is located in Austria that holds a pleasant climate all year around. At IIASA, the students are allowed to extend their professional network, make new friends, and explore the cultural treasures of Vienna and its surroundings.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
- University or Organization: The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Korean
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree programmes are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a PhD for less than five years at the application deadline.
- The applicants must be present at IIASA at the time of their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants are required to fill the funding form and submit it via mail to [email protected] along with the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide the following documentation:
- A CV
- A list of publications
- Two letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have doctoral degrees from Korean universities.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The successfully selected applicants will be provided with the salary for their postdoctoral study at IIASA by the university.