The University of Bristol is now awarding Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate International Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are up to 10 awards open to highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework at the university. All international students are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Established in 1876, the University of Bristol is an open research university located in Bristol, England. The university offers an undergraduate degree program as well as a postgraduate degree program.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Students have many chances at this university to develop career management skills and the possibility of work placements. With new knowledge and skills, the BU faculty prepares students to succeed in their chosen area.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £5,000 per year
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree course in one of the following programme:
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting and Finance with Study Abroad
- BSc Accounting and Management
- BSc Accounting and Management with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics and Accounting
- BSc Economics and Accounting with Study Abroad
- BSc Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have applied to start accounting and finance programmes in September 2021
- Must be an international student for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university and fill the application form. After applying for this application, you will also automatically be considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: As an international student, you just need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates must meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Bristol will provide ten scholarships of £5,000 per year of study to the successful candidates.