The BI Norwegian Business School is excited to announce its Luiss Joint Masters International Scholarship in Marketing. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational programme encourages highly motivated international and Norwegian applicants who want to commence a master’s degree programme at the BI Norwegian Business School.
BI Norwegian Business School is a nonprofit private institution situated in Norway that is globally recognized. BI has one of the most prominent and most active academic environments in Europe, founded in 1943.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? BI offers executive programmes tailored for experienced professionals. BI achieves good results in the most reputable rankings of business schools, Financial Times Ranking and Eduniversals Top Business Schools Worldwide.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Norwegian applicants
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are admitted to, the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
BI Norwegian Business School will provide full tuition for up to two years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.