KDI School of Public Policy & Management is offering global ambassador funding for admitted international students. The scholarship will cover full tuition and provide a monthly stipend for most recipients. There is no separate application. Most international pupils enrolled in a full-time master’s program will automatically become candidates for this study.
The school offers an innovative educational program focusing on policy and international issues and aims to transform mid-career professionals into leaders of their respective fields by equipping them with new knowledge, vision and a global perspective.
Excellent Scholarship at KDI School of Public Policy & Management.
User Review( votes)
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is a government-run graduate school affiliated to the Korea Development Institute (KDI), and a member of the National Research Council for Economics, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Admitted international candidates
- Enrolled in a full-time master’s program will automatically become candidates for this study.
International Applicants must meet one of the following:
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationals. If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant, you must provide (1) a certified copy of birth certificate proving your relationship with both your parents and (2) a copy of both parents’ passports demonstrating their foreign nationalities.)
- An applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country. If you are an applicant of Korean origin and want to qualify as an international applicant, you must provide certified copies of academic transcripts or graduation certificates of your entire 16 years of education.
- This is awarded for Public Policy and Development Policy.
Applicants for the master’s degree program must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years)
Certificate of expected degree can be submitted if one is expected to earn a bachelor’s degree by August 2016.
- Educational attainment is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- International learners can apply for this global ambassador education.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The online application is available on KDIS admissions website. For the grant, there is no separate application. Most international holders enrolled in a full-time master’s program will automatically become candidates for this free study.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Statement of Purpose, Copy of Passport, Certified Copy of Academic Transcripts, Recommendation Letters, Employment Verification, Two Photos (3cm x 4cm) or Photo File Upload.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Benefits: The global ambassador award will cover full tuition and provides a monthly stipend for most recipients.
Application Deadline: Closed