Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of Global Certification Associate international awards. The programme is organized by the Global Certification Associate.
Global Certification Associate is a professional body located in the USA, having its branch in Ghana. Global Certification Associate awards; Certified, Chartered, Specialist Designations, Fellow and Doctoral Fellow in over 120 areas of study.
Nice chance for students to get benefitted in Ghana and the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why choose a Global Certification Associate? Global Certification is globally recognized and the first professional body globally to award doctoral fellow with over 30 global accreditations.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline as the program is awarded throughout the year
- University or Organization: Global Certification Associate
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: 50% of fees
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Offline
- The award can be taken in Ghana and the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must be able to study online through edX
- Applicant must have computer/smartphone
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All aspirants must send an email requesting an application form. Once the course application has been processed, then you will get a Global Certification Student Number which will be used for student identification.
- Supporting Documents: Participants must scan the following documents to [email protected]:
- Academic/ Professional Certificate
- Copies of transcripts a
- A copy of passport/ Government issued ID card
- Copy of CV/Resume
- Copy of application form
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission to any level of our programs program at Global Certification Associate, you must have:
- High School Certificate or above to apply for Certified or Chartered programs
- First degree at least to apply for Specialist Designations Programs
- You must have a master’s degree with at least ten years of working experience in an executive position in other to apply for Fellow Programs
- For Doctoral Fellow, you must have a master’s degree with over 15 years working in a managerial position
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have good knowledge of English
Global Certification Associate will award 50% scholarships to support any student all over the world. The grant will be given in the form of fee reduction worth.