The Department of Chemistry is looking for high performing candidate to apply for its PhD Fellowships in Materials Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.
Great offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study in vary fields, including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university is dedicated to offering the highest quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the ability to advance their foreign careers.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 330,817
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Materials Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in Chemistry, Nanoscience or similar with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants must become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Biology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics. In addition to this, candidates must also have experience with the programming languages R and C/C++.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum of DKK 330,817 (approx. €44,108), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.