Do you want to study in Turkey? Then, here is a wonderful opportunity for you. The KOC university is providing the Project-Based Graduate Scholarships programme.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who want to pursue MS and PhD degree course at KOC University.
Golden opportunity for students in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
KOC University is ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It consists of Colleges of Social Sciences and Humanities, Administrative Sciences and Economics, Science, Engineering, Law, Nursing and Medicine. It has become one of the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Why study at KOC University? It aims to create a scientifically rigorous and intellectually rich environment for its students, through lively campus life, with an abundance of social and cultural activities in a beautifully designed campus in a quiet and safe location.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organisation: KOC University
- Department: NA
- Course level: MS and PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible country: Application are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: MS and PhD degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the masters or PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill the university’s application form for the degree programme. After that, applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Requirements: Submit the following:
- GRE Graduate Record examination
- Preference letter
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent photo of the candidate
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
- Admission Requirement: Students must have GRE or GMAT test scores
- Language Requirement: Students must have to show English language proficiency by TOEFL with a score of 80 IBT or higher.
- Tuition waiver (96.500 TL/year)
- Monthly stipend (depending on the project source; MS or PhD study)
- Housing aid (750 TL/month) or dormitory room on West Campus (Dormitory may be offered to the limited number of MS students depending on the availability of resources)
- Private health insurance (limited coverage)
- Meal Card (for PhD students only)
- Free HGS (Fast Transit Pass) car stickers for campus entrance (for PhD students only)
- Travel support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events