Boise State University has announced the Global Distinction Scholarships for students in the USA. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is initiated by the Centre for Global Education for new degree-seeking undergraduate international students at BSU. Students with a 3.0 GPA or above will be eligible to win this scholarship and get $8,460.
Great chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Boise State University, originally founded in 1932, is a public metropolitan university ranked 1st for having the largest campus in the state and 8th for being affordable. BSU aims to be a premier student-success-driven research facility innovating that promotes statewide and global impact.
Why choose to study at Boise State University? Boise State University is known to conduct groundbreaking research and academic programs and create innovators in the process. With over 26,000 students, it offers excellent students services that help each of them discover themselves and create a future they desire. BSU is a very student-centric institute and provides an innovative, transformative, and equitable educational environment.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,460
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to an undergraduate programme offered at BSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time undergraduate students at BSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up to the application portal of BSU to apply. Students must log in here to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- High school certificate
- Photocopy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a GPA between 3.00-3.49.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT Revised – 51
- TOEFL PBT Old – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected applicants will be rewarded $8,460 per year for up to 4 years to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree at BSU.