Earn a degree in the USA that will help you take your career to the next level at North Central College. The college is offering the International Honors funding for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is open for talented international students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the university.
International students will receive the award amount of $27,000.
User Review( votes)
North Central College is a Naperville, Illinois-based private college. It is linked with the United Methodist Church and offers almost 70 undergraduate majors, minors, and programs across 19 academic departments spread throughout three undergraduate colleges/schools and a master’s degree program.
Why would like to study at North Central College? Student life in college will include some of your most impactful and unforgettable experiences. They will have opportunities to serve others locally and globally while you develop your leadership and ministry skills.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: North Central College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to students with a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Awarded at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. No additional application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit official high school transcripts/records and certification of graduation. These should include all grades earned in the most recent three (3) academic years.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College‡s full-time English Language Institute (ELI)
North Central College will cover the award amount of $27,000 for successful students to complete their education in the USA.