To help students financially, Sogang University is proud to announce its Global Emerging Scholarships I for the academic session 2022-2023.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance for those brilliant candidates who will commence in the undergraduate program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Sogang University ranked 34th among national universities, is a private research university in Seoul founded by the Society of Jesus with the goal of educating citizens with exceptional leadership abilities who can contribute to society and nation with a devotional spirit, sense of responsibility, mature and integrated personalities.
Why study at Sogang University? Sogang University is a globally recognized educational institute that provides exquisite quality education and aspires to generate intellectuals with academic excellence and creativity, in keeping with the Jesuit tradition of achieving educational excellence. Sogang is particularly well-known for developing great leadership skills in its pupils. It also contributes to international peace by analyzing current world trends at all times and responding to them with critical assessments.
Application Deadline: Applications will open in November 2021 and close in December 2021
- University or Organization: Sogang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A student that the Admissions Office selects based on financial, academic, and another capacity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be graduates (or expected graduates) of high school or those with an equivalent educational background.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
Sogang University will provide a full scholarship for applicants in South Korea for the academic year 2021-2022.