Sogang University is pleased to announce the Admission Scholarships III in South Korea. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
Sogang University has especially established this application for outstanding international students. Students who want to undertake a graduate programme at Sogang University are eligible to receive this application towards the tuition fee and application fee of the selected programme.
Sogang University ranked 34th among national universities, is a private research university in Seoul, was established by the Society of Jesus that aims to educate citizens with outstanding leadership abilities, who can contribute to the society and nation with the spirit of devotion, sense of responsibility, mature and integrated characters.
Why should you choose Sogang University? Sogang University is a universally recognized education institute that offers exquisite quality education and strives to create intellectuals with academic excellence and creativity, following the Jesuit tradition that has been pursuing qualitative excellence of education. Sogang is especially known to equip students with outstanding leadership abilities. It also contributes to world peace by understanding the current changes of the world at all times, and respond to the changes with critical judgments.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sogang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate-level courses and subjects offered at Sogang University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted in a graduate programme at Sogang.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply for the desired graduate programme by creating an account and logging in on the Sogang University portal. Students that will successfully submit their applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the identification of the student and the parent
- A passport copy for each of the students and the parent
- One original copy of your Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attained an academic score of 2.80 or above on a scale of 4.30 to be admitted in a graduate programme at Sogang.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3
- TOEFL IBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL PBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 50
Applicants will be provided a partial scholarship covering application fee and 25% of the tuition fee of the semester of application of the applied graduate programme by Sogang University