If you are interested in achieving high-level studies in the USA then, apply for the Global Engagement international awards at the Snow College for the academic session 2021-2022.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Snow College was established in 1888 and is located in Ephraim, Utah, a public community college. It operates as part of the higher education system in Utah. The university offers degrees and certificates for associates.
Why study at Snow College? The college offers degrees and certificates for associates. It also offers tech and business music bachelor degrees.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Snow College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Waivers
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university,
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have academic achievement, a solid history and the ability to support others.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, students are required to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Snow College will provide all the following awards:
- Tuition and fees (9 months) $13,000
- Living Expenses, room, board (estimate) $5,000
- Health insurance (required) $1,000