Ian Mausner is announcing the grant programme to support talented students who want to fulfil their educational dreams in the USA.
The award is intended for USA students who want to enrol in a post-secondary degree programme. The program aims to support young talents to familiarize themselves.
Ian is very successful in charities related to children, including being a member of the board of Promises2Kids, a member of the Voices for Children Advisory Board and a member of the San Diego New Children’s Museum Board. Ian is currently a member of the museum’s honorary lifetime board, is on the Promises2Kids Advisory Board and remains a very active supporter of all 3 of these groups.
Why should you apply for this programme? Through this programme, the regrettable, the concerned, and the unfortunate students will be supported financially. Ian Mausner is genuinely a visionary and pragmatically motivated person with ambitions to create a better world.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Ian Mausner
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary degree programme awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a senior high school scholar currently enrolled in a prestigious and accredited college, institution, or university.
- Must be a freshman, sophomore, or junior registered in a regular and accredited university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to write a unique and compressed essay on the topic, “What is the best enterprise idea you have?” After that, must attach the essay via email at [email protected] with the following details given below:
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Scholar at a Registered or Accredited Institute
- Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The accredited or registered institute, college, and university that you are now enrolled at
- Your Current GPA:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Ian Mausner will provide an award of amount $1000. Once the winner accepts the email, the $1,000 prize money will be sent as soon as possible to his rightful account information.