The University of Minnesota is offering Global Excellence Scholarships for the first-year undergraduate students admitted for fall 2020.
These scholarships are available for all international freshmen and transfer students who are admitted to the University and considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship (GES).
Great opportunity for students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
One of America’s Public Ivy universities, the University of Minnesota is an organization structure consists of 19 colleges, schools, and other major academic units. It offers undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. It is categorized as a Doctoral University.
Why at the University of Minnesota? At this university, you will be expert in skill, know the facts, and you will need to make connections to explore the world, secure jobs and find your future. It offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps candidates by identifying their potential.
- University or Organization: University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020.
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study an undergraduate degree program in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Global Excellence Scholarships are only awarded to students on F-1 visas. Students must maintain F-1 status to continue to receive their GES awards.
How to Apply
- How to apply: A student is required to gain admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the personal statement, a transcript letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must have to hold the certificates of high school, graduation, grades in academic coursework, Class rank, ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
Benefits: These scholarships will cover either the full difference or half the difference between resident and non- resident tuition fees.