The Department of Chemistry is offering young Doctoral Degree holders (below the age of 35 years) the opportunity to apply for Postdoctoral Positions in the Department. These fellowship are available to Indian students.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India. The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the economic development of India. Scholarship in teaching and learning; Scholarship in research and creative accomplishments; and relevance to Industry are three driving forces for us at IIT Jodhpur.
User Review( vote)
- Applications Deadline: Applications are welcomed throughout the year.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The Department of Chemistry is looking at growing in the area of Healthcare technologies, towards developing devices for diagnosis and treatment of illnesses. S.No. Focus Group:
Computer Science and Engineering
Humanities & Social Science
- Scholarship Award: Postdoctoral Fellow shall be paid a fellowship amount of Rs. 40,000/- per month. If available, suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided as per IIT Jodhpur norms. Alternatively, each fellow shall be paid House Rent Allowance of Rs. 8,000 per month.
- Nationality: Available to Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 12 full time fellowships are available..
- Scholarship can be taken in India (Jodhpur)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available to Indian students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in appropriate discipline, with consistently good academic record throughout 10th to Ph.D. with at least First Class Degree throughout, can apply for the Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship positions, within five years of award of the Ph.D. program.
Applicants for the Postdoctoral Fellowship shall be less than 35 years of age, relaxable by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants.
How to Apply: Interested persons are invited to apply online.