Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the Nanyang Technological University is offering the Renaissance Engineering Program Scholarship.
Wonderful chance to get a study fund at Nanyang.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1981, Nanyang Technical University Singapore is the second oldest public autonomous research university in Singapore. It is the second-largest university and offers degree level programs.
Why at Nanyang Technical University? Nanyang is diverse and global, drawing people with expertise from a wide variety of disciplines. Here, students will get an excellent educational environment.
Application Deadline: May 24.
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition and living allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore citizens
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to Singapore citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the engineering degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the application form to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach a recent passport-size photo, references and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants have to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must complete at least two passes in subjects at H2 level, and attempted General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI) in the same sitting
- Applicants must have H2 level pass in either Physics or Chemistry or Biology or Computing
- Students must have ‘O’ Level or equivalent pass in Physics for applicants who have not read H2 level Physics.
- Language Requirement: Claaaimants must be proficient in written and spoken the local language.
The sponsorship will provide the following:
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees.
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year for all years except in a year
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year
- Computer allowance of S$1,750