For providing an enriching and exciting learning opportunity to the brilliant students, the Singapore Management University is inviting applicants to take part in the Merit programme.
The program is open for the Singaporean students to study the undergraduate degree coursework at SMU for the academic year 2020-2021.
Excellent opportunity for Singaporean students
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University offers undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs in many subject areas. It follows a course credit system similar to that used in most American universities. It is a global non-profit organization supporting leading social entrepreneurs worldwide.
Why at the Singapore Management University? At this university, candidates can get the tools and knowledge to successfully navigate their future careers. It provides opportunities to take a broad and flexible look at the labor market.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Singaporean students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must possess outstanding academic results, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential, possess excellent records in co-curricular and/or community activities and applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at SMU.
- For acquiring this bursary, aspirants must have to be registered as an undergraduate degree student at the Singapore Management University. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Submit a scholarship personal essay, letters of recommendation by tutor or principal are optional and recommendations to support the application.
- Candidates are needed to hold the high school degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Seekers need to be reasonably fluent in the language for joining the program.
Scholars will get the tuition fee waiver, growth opportunities allowance of S$12,000, overseas student exchange/summer program, overseas community service project, overseas school study missions overseas case competitions and presentations at conferences, participation in development opportunities offered by the Centre for Scholars’ Development.