Education is important to give all people economic opportunities. Reviewing the importance of the study, Swinburne University of Technology is offering a Global Innovation Linkage Project (GIL) PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
For the purpose of helping PhD level study at Swinburne University, the bursary program is open for motivated and talented students who wish to accomplish their study at the university.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Swinburne offers postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. It has high-quality teaching and analysis and a report that fits your timetable.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? To help you achieve your academic goals and to better your life as a student, this university provides many services. The students will get professional placements after completing their studies at Swinburne.
Application Deadline: Applications will close when all candidates have been selected.
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Local (Australian and New Zealand) and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree (with First Class Honours) and a Research Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the research topic
- Where applicable, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination certificate with a minimum overall score of 6.5, with no individual band score below 6.0
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated person who meets the academic requirements for enrolment for a PhD degree at Swinburne University of Technology
- Candidates must have a background in research relevant to the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, copies of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Must satisfy all the conditions of the PhD degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all candidates have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The funding program will provide an award amount of $30,000 p.a. with the tuition fees and thesis allowance.