Hurry up! Apply for the Plasma Touches Life Scholarships at the University of Salford in the UK. It is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost. The programme is open to international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the funding is to seeking motivated students to undertake an exciting Australian Research Council funded PhD project entitled “Plasma touches life: advancing plasma technologies for the life sciences”.
Nice offer for international students to receive $28,092 in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with approximately 32,000 students. It provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment.
Why would you like to study at the University of South Australia? UniSA is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institute. The university strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme, in General, molecular and cellular biology, tissue culture (mammalian and bacteria), microscopy, immunohistochemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an Honours degree or a Bachelor’s degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline.
- Must have an appropriate Master’s degree.
- Satisfy the Dean of Research that their previous education, relevant professional experience, and published research work is of sufficient quality and relevance to prepare the applicant for a research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must have to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the University of South Australia. After getting enrolled, applicants will go through the UniSA online application process and must send the following documents to Dr Endre Szili at endre.szili-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Students must send their CV, brief (maximum one page) supporting statement, and 3 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered, applicants must meet the entry criteria for the award of a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of South Australia.
- Language Requirement: All international students must meet English language requirements to be eligible for entry into a research program.
Eligible students will receive $28,092 (2020 rate) for 3.5 years who want to undertake an exciting Australian Research Council funded PhD project. As part of the training package, the student will also have the opportunity to undertake part of their research at Lancaster University in the UK for 6 months,