Yonsei University is offering the Global Leaders College Scholarships to international students to ensure that quality education is within their financial reach. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Yonsei University has partnered with one of its affiliate institutes, Global Leaders College, and is bringing this scholarship to international students who wish to study International Commerce, Korean Language, and Culture Education, and Culture and Media at Yonsei. All eligible students from all international countries will be considered.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and get financial assistance in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
One of the best in South Korea, Yonsei University is a private research university in Seoul ranked 329th in Best Global Universities. It wants to educate leaders who will contribute to humanity in the spirit of ‘truth and freedom.’ The university aims to develop admissions policies and systems through which Yonsei can lead visions of higher education.
Why study at Yonsei University? Education at Yonsei University is based on strong morals, ethics, and humanism that train the students to criticize and evaluate themselves throughout their lives. It develops a sense of duty to help resolve regional and social problems through love and service. Graduates of Yonsei are cultivated to become leaders with mutual understanding and respect, a spirit of cooperation, and the principles of love, service, and sacrifice.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Yonsei University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Native Koreans and all international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes in International Commerce, Korean Language and Culture Education, and Culture and Media taught at the Global Leaders College of Yonsei University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by CLC in an undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for an undergraduate programme at GLC via the university application platform. All submitted applications will be taken into consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcript
- Passport Copy
- Mobility Confirmation Form
- Health Insurance Document
- Study Plan
- Admission Requirements: Students must have attained CGPA over 2.5 on a 4.0 to be admitted to Yonsei University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to achieve minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- The students must also be a level 4 or 5 in TOPIK.
The students selected to be given the scholarship will receive financial aid towards any undergraduate programme at GLC affiliated with Yonsei University.