The University of Otago is offering students an excellent opportunity to pursue their PhD degree with the help of the Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be provided to students who undertake a PhD degree programme at the University of Otago. The scholarship is available to both domestic and international students. Candidates for professional doctorates, as well as the PhD, are welcome to apply.
Amazing chance to get benefited in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Otago is a collegiate university based in Dunedin and is ranked 184th in the 2020/21 QS World University Rankings and the top 100 in 15 subject areas. It aims to create, advance, preserve, promote and apply knowledge, critical thinking, and intellectual independence to enhance the understanding, development, and well-being of individuals, society, and the environment.
Why study at the University of Otago? The university is recognized as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world. The campus of the University of Otago offers the students an unrivaled campus experience and a vibrant, social student culture. The students are supported by dozens of dedicated on-campus support services, ensuring that students get the very best out of their time there. The University of Otago holds a reputation for producing well-rounded, practical, adaptable, resilient graduates highly sought after by employers.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: NZ$27,000
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Canada, Malaysia, South Korea, Fiji, Norway, and Switzerland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for all PhD degree courses and subjects taught at the University of Otago.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must be accepted in the mentioned PhD programme.
- The applicants must have an ECE report.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply through the official online platform and complete their application process. The accepted candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- ID proof
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold at least a two-year master’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
- PTE Academic – 58
The university will award the selected applicants $27,000 per year, and a tuition fee waiver for three years for doctoral study.