The University of York is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships to exceptional and academically ahead international students with a tuition fee discount for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available to international entrants who want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of York. Applicants will be entitled to receive a maximum £20,000 tuition fee discount upon winning this application .
The University of York, ranked 119th by the Times Higher Education ranking for 2021, is a collegiate research university-driven to provide the highest standard of customer satisfaction, value for money, and product quality within a friendly and helpful environment.
Why study at the University of York? It is one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research. The University of York is known for its renowned academic, whose research brings vibrancy and cutting-edge ideas to the teaching students receive at York. It is highly committed to giving a broad demographic of students access to a high-quality, research-intensive learning environment dedicated to the public good.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2021
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All international students, including entrants from the EU, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate and postgraduate taught at the University of York.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme via UCAS. The applicants are also required to submit a separate application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(s).
- At least 2 Letter of Recommendation from the home university
- An updated resume is consisting of professional experience and educational qualifications.
- Other course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: Students must have impressive high school records and a high 2.1 or above equivalent from an undergraduate degree to be accepted at the University of York.
- Language Requirement: The following English language proficiency test score is to be provide to the university:
- C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency – 176, with a minimum of 169 for each component
- IELTS – 5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- PTE – 61, with a minimum of 55 in each component
- TOEFL – 87 overall, with a minimum of 21 in Listening, 21 in Reading, 21 in Speaking, 21 in Writing
The University of York will give the three selected applicants tuition fee discount up to £20,000 in total, a £10,000 tuition fee discount in your first year, a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your second year, and a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your third year.