The University of York is offering the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships to exceptional and academically ahead international students with a tuition fee discount for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available to international entrants who want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of York. Applicants will be entitled to receive a maximum £20,000 tuition fee discount upon winning this scholarship.
Amazing chance to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of York, ranked 119th by the Times Higher Education ranking for 2019, is a collegiate research university-driven to provide the highest standard of customer satisfaction, value for money, and product quality within a friendly and helpful environment.
Why study at the University of York? It is one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research. The University of York is known for its renowned academic, whose research brings vibrancy and cutting-edge ideas to the teaching students receive at York. It is highly committed to giving a broad demographic of students access to a high-quality, research-intensive learning environment dedicated to the public good.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2021
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All international students, including entrants from the EU, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate and postgraduate taught at the University of York.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme via UCAS. The applicants are also required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(s).
- At least 2 Letter of Recommendation from the home university
- An updated resume is consisting of professional experience and educational qualifications.
- Other course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: Students must have impressive high school records and a high 2.1 or above equivalent from an undergraduate degree to be accepted at the University of York.
- Language Requirement: The following English language proficiency test score is to be provide to the university:
- C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency – 176, with a minimum of 169 for each component
- IELTS – 5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- PTE – 61, with a minimum of 55 in each component
- TOEFL – 87 overall, with a minimum of 21 in Listening, 21 in Reading, 21 in Speaking, 21 in Writing
The University of York will give the three selected applicants tuition fee discount up to £20,000 in total, a £10,000 tuition fee discount in your first year, a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your second year, and a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your third year.