Do you think you have the skills and flair for managing the mobility process across multiple and simultaneous programs? If yes, you must take this chance and apply for the Global Programs Coordinator Position at Monash University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is open to application from all interested candidates, be it Australian national or foreign national students. Applicants must have strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret University and Faculty policies and communicate complex rules to students and academics, and other relevant knowledge and skills to be considered.
An amazing offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It ranks 57th in QS World University Rankings 2023 with a mission to contribute to the public interest through high-quality and ethical teaching, research, capacity building, and community service.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University is committed to researching, communicating, and applying knowledge about teaching and learning in ways that foster quality in education. It prepares and develops professionals and practitioners for various education settings and specializations.
Application Deadline: 29th August 2022 is the application deadline for this opportunity.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Global Programs Coordinator
- Award: $91,467
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All interested international and Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the Global Programs Coordinator at the Faculty of Arts at Monash University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate and present valid and current Australian work rights.
- The applicants must have extensive experience, specialist expertise, or knowledge in technical or administrative fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for this position can be made online. All applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide documents necessary for evaluation, such as the highest degree earned and CV/resume indicating work experience.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree in a relevant field with subsequent experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in the language of instruction, typically English, and meet the requirements of the position they are applying for.
The selected candidates will be awarded the position and be appointed with an annual salary of up to $91,467 HEW Level 06 plus 17% employer superannuation at Monash University‡s Faculty of Arts.