The American Fire Sprinkler Association is offering two types of college award programs as $20,000 High School Senior College Scholarship Contest and $5,000 Second Chance College Scholarship Contest.
Nice opportunity for high school students to win an award for college study.
User Review( votes)
The American Fire Sprinkler Association is a non-profit international association. It was planned in 1981 to provide merit shop fire sprinkler contractors with training, consulting, communications, representation and many other services.
- University or Organization: The American Fire Sprinkler Association
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College level
- Award: Total $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15 (10+5)
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will award for college study in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria:
- Previous winners of AFSA’s College The studentships are not eligible to win this contest.
- Any relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members are not eligible.
- The High School Senior College Scholarship Contest: High school seniors who are citizens or aliens legally residing in the USA, and Home-schooled students may apply as long as the course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- The Second Chance colleges programmes Contest: Citizens and aliens legally residing in the USA with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
How to Apply
To Apply: Students need to submit an online application to enter the contest. Both contests have a different application form as the following:
- High School Senior College Scholarship Contest
- Second Chance colleges programmes Contest
- Supporting Documents: None or as will mention on the application form
- Entry Requirements: Students must enrol or already be enrolled for spring 2021 session.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a vast knowledge of the English language (reading, speaking, and writing).
High School Senior College Scholarship Contest:
- There are a total of 10 awards offered of $20,000 value. Each winner will get a fund of $2,000. Only one $2,000 grant will award to any single individual.
- Grants are paid directly to the institution in the student’s account, and the fund will expend for tuition & books for the fall 2020 semester. The award monies can apply over a period not to exceed four years.
Second Chance College Scholarship Contest:
- There are a total of 5 awards available – total values at $5,000. Each winner will get a fund of $1,000. Only one $1,000 grant will award to any single individual.
- Grants are paid directly to the institution in the student’s account, and the fund will use for tuition and books for the spring 2021 session.
- April 1, 2020, for High School Senior College Scholarship
- August 31, 2020, for Second Chance College Scholarship