Applicants are invited to apply for the Global program for undergraduates at the Catholic University of Korea. International (Non-Korean) students can apply for this application program.
It promotes Swiss excellence in science, technology and education and Switzerland’s young creative entrepreneurs in Korea.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The Republic of Korea is one of the leading global research nations. From its humble beginnings in the 1960s as a poor nation until today, Korea has made impressive progress in the quality of research.
Applicants must have official language score: English-None Score (From Fall Semester 2016, all applicants must have a Korean language score only). Applicants should meet one of these criteria: -TOPIK Level 4 (in the case of Level 3, applicants must obtain Level 4 before graduation).
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at the Catholic University of Korea.
- Study Subject: Applicants will be interested in catholic education and Korean studies.
- List of Subjects: Multiple subjects offered at the university for undergraduate studies.
- Award: The programs for non-Korean students include:
- Tuition of 4 years of the undergraduate program (along with waived admission fee)
- Monthly living expense of KRW 250,000
- Free stay to a 4-person dormitory
- during the time of study and completion of a 4-year term undergraduate degree.
- The award can be taken at The Catholic University of Korea, South Korea
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this application :
- The applicant must be a non-Korean (both parents included) applying as a first-time freshman (undergraduate admission).
- Those who are currently studying in South Korea will not be eligible to apply.
- Must be a residence at their home country.
Nationality: International (Non-Korean) students can apply for this Global program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should apply by post.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants must be ranking academically in the top 10% of the high school graduates of one’s high school.
- English language Requirements: Official Language Score: English: None Score -From Fall Semester 2016, all applicants must have a Korean language score only, Korean. Applicants should meet one of these criteria: -TOPIK Level 4 (in the case of Level 3, applicants must obtain Level 4 before graduation).
Application Deadline: Closed