The Catholic University of Korea is offering undergraduate financial aid for Non-Korean students in South Korea. The Global program annually offers high school students and recent high school graduates from around the world ten full-time four-year undergraduate financial aid to study in South Korea.
The Catholic University of Korea (CUK) is pleased to announce the Global program for 2015-16. The Global program annually offers high school students and recent high school graduates from around the world ten full-time four-year undergraduate financial aid to study in South Korea.
Great offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject (s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses at the Catholic University of Korea.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at the Catholic University of Korea.
- Scholarship Provider: The Catholic University of Korea, South Korea
- The award can be taken at South Korea
- Be High School Seniors or graduates at the time of application
- Plan to enrol full-time (15 units per semester) in one or more undergraduate programs at the Catholic University of Korea
- Be Non-Korean students who do not hold South Korean citizenship
- Be interested in Catholic education and Korean studies
- Be in good health
Open for International Students: International (Non-Korean) students can apply for this Global program.
The number of awards (s): Ten full-time financial aid positions will be offered.
Duration of award(s): award is offered for four-year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should apply by post or email. Application Requirements
- An Application Form (form attached)
- High School Transcript (official copy indicating one of the following)
- Top 10 per cent of high school class
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Proficiency
- Two Letters of Recommendation (form attached)
- The principal of the applicant’s high school
- The applicant’s church (Catholic) or a diplomatic mission (office) in your country
- A Personal Statement (form attached)
- Applicant’s introduction
- Study plan at the Catholic University of Korea
- Future and career goals
- Scholarship Package is as follows
- Tuition waiver (approx. $10,000 per annum)
- Housing (4-person room in the International Dormitory)
- Monthly stipend (250,000 KRW or approx. $250 per month)
Application Deadline: Closed