The Royal Holloway, University of London is delighted to announce the Global Scholarships Programme for the new undergraduate candidates to study at the university.
14 Scholarships are open for the citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction for the course offered each year for the first three years of study.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1879, Royal Holloway, University of London is a public research university. It is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. It was ranked 2nd out of 90 universities in England and Wales for the number of students going into graduate employment
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London- The university provides a flexible approach to study and gives the candidate an opportunity to spend one year working for a company and help to prepare them to move into the career of their choice. Here applicants can develop skills that will start on the journey of finding out what really matters to them.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: £5,000 for India and Turkey and £2,000 for USA and Canada
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 14 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for the citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada are eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be an international fee-paying student residing in Turkey, India, USA or Canada. Applicant must be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship and not be in receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship. Scholarships can be held at the same time by the same person.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, all applicants need to submit the scholarship application form by the deadline. Once the applicant received the offer to study at Royal Holloway the application form will be available in their applicant portal
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents is not required for the scholarships
- Admission Requirement: The applicants must have a final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in the English language
The scholarship will provide the following:
- Scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction
- Worth up to 5,000 for India and Turkey
- Worth up to £2,000 for USA and Canada