If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange program for International Students to study abroad in the USA.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants who are from UGRAD participating country and want to get training and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for international students to study abroad in the USA
User Review( votes)
The Global UGRAD is designed by World Learning on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The program is also organized by the IREX in Pakistan, which is a nonprofit organization committed to global development and education.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for students to get higher education at any US university. It also provides a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2019
- University or Organization: World Learning and IREX
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from UGRAD participating country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be over 18 years of age, enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and claimants are required to have at least one semester remaining at their home institute at the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- Applicants must be able to begin studies in the United States in August 2019 or January 2020 (selected participants may not defer to a later date and eligible to get and remain the US student exchange visa required for the program.
- Aspirants must be cleared by a physician to participate in the program and committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this educational program, you are needed to take admission in the undergraduate coursework at a recognized US university. After taking affirmation, candidates can apply for this studentship through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your their country.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are requested to completed secondary education in their home country.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible.
Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.