Get the skills you need for the next step in your career by applying for the KCC FSM Scholarship Program administrated by the Khulna University in Bangladesh.
The studentship is open for providing financial support to those sparkling candidates from all over the world who wish to undertake the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get an education in Bangladesh
User Review( vote)
Khulna University has 29 disciplines under eight schools and one institute. It strives to create a knowledge-based just society through accelerating inclusive and transformative growth of Khulna, Bangladesh, and the world.
Why at Khulna University? The university gives the Law students an opportunity to be taught by and network with some of the world’s top legal minds. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Khulna University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 20,000BDT
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Bangladeshi and international students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Bangladesh and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to be an undergraduate student of the Khulna University and undertake the postgraduate degree coursework or interested to do a thesis on the issue related to fecal sludge management.
How to Apply
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are demanded to be registered as a postgraduate degree student at Khulna University. After taking affirmation, aspirants can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent to the [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a motivation letter with a maximum of 200 and 400 words. Aspirants need to attach the complete research proposal, two recommendation letters, copies of transcript and all certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are requested to hold the bachelor degree certificates worth good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits: The award will provide monthly stipend 20,000 BDT.