Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to earn an education. Keeping this in mind, Coventry University is presenting the UK City of Culture International program in the United Kingdom.
An excellent educational opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
Coventry University was known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987. It is the fastest-growing university and highest-ranked university in the UK which was granted its university status in 1992.
Why at Coventry University? The university offers 130+ undergraduate courses. It has the best teachers for teaching applicants in the proper way and also gives them guidance in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course which will be run by the faculty of Arts and Humanities at the university.
- The aspirants must not progress to the university through their partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, the participants have to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they are eligible to successfully completing an award application form and return it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: An applicant has to post a public clip, with a length of between 30 and 60 seconds, on your own Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account which says that, they are applying to Coventry University in September 2021 course. And include a copy of the link to their application form.
- Admission Requirements: For applying to a bachelor degree, 12 years of academic education is required. Similarly, for a postgraduate degree, an undergraduate degree is required.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: To support education, the studentship will provide an amount of £5,000 to a successful participant.