Applicants are invited to become a part of the Global Wales Postgraduate funding for the academic session 2021/2022. The study programme is organized by Cardiff University in collaboration with the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
This prestigious scheme aims to support international students from Vietnam, India, the USA and the European Union who want to apply for the master’s degree programme at CU.
This support will help to defray the expenses associated with studying at Cardiff University.
User Review( votes)
Cardiff University is located in Cardiff, Wales, and is a public research university. This institution came into being in 1883 and was combined in 1988 with the Institute of Science and Technology of the University of Wales.
Why study at Cardiff University? The university has a world-leading research reputation. It works to improve and train students ‘ abilities and thought skills to be a successful person in their lives. And it also provides them with the facilities required to do whatever they want to do.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 24
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam, India the USA and the European Union.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have submitted an application to study an eligible postgraduate programme at Cardiff University
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide full details of their course history and demonstrate, in no more than 500 words, their past achievements, reasons why they have chosen Manchester Metropolitan University and how they will benefit from their course of study.
- Admission Requirements: A selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
Cardiff University will provide an award amount of £10,000 to all selected students for the master’s degree program in the UK.