Kansas State University is pleased to announce the International Distinction Awards for high achieving applicants in the USA. The grant is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The bursary programme supports undergraduate students who wish to start their education in their respective fields. The grant is provided by the University to help deserving and outstanding candidates financially.
A Great option to study undergraduate at Kansas State University in the US with some financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
Often known as K-State, Kansas State University offers 65 master’s degree programmes and almost 50 doctoral programmes. Formed on February 16, 1863, it is a public research university in the United States and has 65 academic departments in nine schools.
Why study at Kansas State University? Aspirants will get inclusive academic programme activities while studying at K-State. To assist students in preparing them for their future, the university provides two mandatory retirement programmes. It also provides students with a fair and equitable compensation scheme.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- Applicants intend to enrol in an undergraduate degree course at the university
- Awarded to incoming international first-year students with a high school GPA between 3.50-3.74.
- Maintain full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester (fall/spring)) of K-State coursework leading toward degree completion
- Maintain continuous enrollment at K-State for the duration of the program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement. The personal statement must send via email to [email protected] include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a high school degree with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University, but still you need to check the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The Kansas State University will provide an amount of $24,000 for international students.