The Queensland University of Technology and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology are jointly offering their PhD International Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The educational award is aimed at highly talented students who want to undertake research in advanced reprogrammable material design.
The Queensland University of Technology is a well-known institution in Australia that focuses on research and learning. It offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT aims to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow. With world-class infrastructure, highly ranked courses, well-qualified staff, and recreational and athletic facilities, QUT is a great place to study.
Application Deadline: Round 2 will open in early 2022
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology & Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $27,171 plus tuition fee sponsorship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia and Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must have to 0fulfil the entry requirements of the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your application (one PDF file) by email to Professor Christopher Barner-Kowollik.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a cover letter including your motivation for applying, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), a full academic transcript, and two detailed letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Students will receive a minimum of $27,171 per year, for 3 years and a QUT tuition fee sponsorship (for international students).