Crandall University is committed to helping students by offering them financial assistance through its Olive Fynney Memorial Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Get financial support for your higher education in Canada through this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Crandall University is a small Christian liberal arts university ranked 92 among the country and is known for its strong will to transform lives through quality university education firmly rooted in the Christian faith.
Why study at Crandall University? Crandall University has a wide variety of critically designed programmes tailored to fit its students. They prepare the students for the kind of world that has endless possibilities. It prepares students to be positive. The courses at Crandall are very intellectually challenging and focus on delivering a rigorous and holistic learning experience.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
- University or Organization: Crandall University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the globe are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Crandall University are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be ex-offenders, international students, or a missionary home on furlough.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online through the online application form of the university. Students that receive acceptance from the university will successfully be in the running to be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Completed application form,
- A copy of a valid visa after successful admission.
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% or above, or 2.0 GPA or above to be accepted at Crandall University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS –5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL CBT – 236
- MELAB – 85
The university will provide the selected students with a reduction in tuition fee for the entire course of their study in Canada.