The University of Nottingham is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its Nottingham Global Half Scholarships. This scheme is made available for international first-year applicants.
The programme is open to international students applying from their home country to any undergraduate degree programme at Nottingham.
Wonderful chance for students to study in China.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a public research university situated in Ningbo, China, and is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities by QS World University Ranking 2020. It has made it its mission to provide academic excellence in the service of global citizenship.
Why choose the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? The faculty at the University of Nottingham is known to constantly deliver outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and render their undisturbed attention to each student. Students are projected high-quality teaching in Nottingham. Student satisfaction is attained solely through teaching and academic support, which is extremely high at Nottingham. The employability of students is boosted with degrees from the University of Nottingham. It gives a kick-start to their careers.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham, Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 55,000 RMB
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all countries are accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for all undergraduate courses available at Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas students.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: They must enroll themselves in the university using the online application portal and completing the application process. The applicants must immediately apply for the opportunity through the program section of the application page by submitting the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold academic results of minimum A-level in AAB and 34 points in IB or equivalent for qualifying year entry to be admitted at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS score of 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE score of 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT score to 79 to 100
- CAE score of 169 to 190
The university will provide the successful applicants with a scholarship worth 55,000 RMB or upto 50% of the tuition fee of the first year of the chosen undergraduate course.